It might sound logical, but you wouldn't buy a car in your own country without having seen it. Unfortunately, not everyone has the option of travelling to The United States to inspect and buy a vehicle on site. With SCL Rotterdam's help, you can count on a safe buy.
What do you get from a vehicle inspection?
SCL has a network of specialist technicians who can inspect your car's condition thoroughly before making the final purchase. We can usually have a technician at the seller's location throughout the USA within 72 hours. The pre-purchase vehicle inspection consists of the following elements:
- An extensive photo collection (about 50 pictures) of the car and any damages or defects
- A thoroughly prepared 12-page inspection report
- Full vehicle inspection for damages
- The car's technical condition will be assessed and described in the inspection report
- If the car is in driving condition, the technician will take it for a testdrive to check driving behaviour
The technical inspection will in most cases pay for itself: the honest and thorough assessment of the vehicle's condition greatly improves your bargaining position if you decide to purchase. Please contact us to check if the vehicle inspection is available at your location.